Happy Mother’s Day
Mothers come in all sorts of variations. A mother is a protector. friend and enforcer when it is needed. Mothers Day celebrates all moms in the world and we at The Yorkie Times want to celebrate all the different kinds of moms!
What is Mothers Day?
Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring the mothers in the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.
What’s great about being a dog mom?
- You’ll never be alone… while you eat, sleep, cooking or even in the bathroom!
- Yorkies will always have your back. They love us unconditionally and make excellent guard dogs (unless you are Rosie!)
- You always have a nurse. Well, at least a cuddle buddy on the couch making sure that you are getting better.
- You have a second set of eyes watching you, what you’re cooking, while you’re eating. You know it’s true!
- Food will never go to waste! Well, as long as it is safe for Yorkies
- You’ll never be without an exercise partner. Unless it’s raining then you are on your own!
- Yorkies and pets keep you on your toes. They can provide hours of entertainment and keep you on top of your game.
- Yorkies get you to see things from a different perspective. Being able to see things from their eyes is incredibly helpful in life too.
- Yorkies give you more to be thankful for! Love, attention and support all come with being a Yorkie momma.
- Unconditional love! Let’s be honest, no one loves you like your Yorkies does.
The Yorkie Times wishes all Yorkie moms a Happy Mother’s Day and lots of snuggles from your favorite furballs!
The Yorkie Times Community Posts
We would love to hear more about you and your Yorkies! Send us some pictures and the story of your Yorkies or a favorite memory on The Yorkie Times Facebook Page.