Time to pull out the funny hats!
Wishing all the Fur-babies out there – big and small – a very happy National Dog Day!
There are so many beautiful dogs in our lives and they give us countless blessings. But we can’t forget their quirks that give us joy and laughter.
So we thought you’d love this list from the Metro on 15 signs you love your dog more than people as much as we do.
1. Step in dog poo and you curse at the owner not the dog coz n’awww he can’t help it.
2. You judge privately owned shops that don’t allow dogs in – what kind of human beings are running this place?
3. You go to parties or gatherings and if there is a dog there – that is where you’ll be. On your hands and knees trying to grab it from under the table.
4. You greet people with words, but dogs with kisses.
5. Your dog has been to the vets more times than you have been to the doctors in your entire life.
6. You feel no guilt about hating someone who hates dogs.
7. You can’t be bothered to make dinner half the time but you are all about these home made liver snap treats because you only want the best for your dog.
8. If a dog comes over to you in the park and is being a bit naughty you’re all ‘oh hi buddy, are you naughty? Can your owner not control what you do? What if my dog was vicious? Would your owner still be laughing? Do you wanna come and live with me?’
10. You would much rather see humans tied to lampposts outside shops than dogs.
11. If you found a human hair in your food in a restaurant you would totally freak out but you pick a dog hair out your dinner at home and just chow down.
12. You don’t have time for people’s selfies but you do follow some awesome doggy Instagram accounts.
13. Babies in superhero outfits = not cute. Dogs in superhero outfits = the best.
14. You totally let your dog lick your ice-cream but with your boyfriend it’s like ‘I’ll save you some’.
15. There are few humans you would give your last bite to, but when those googly brown eyes look at you you’re like FINE HAVE THE SANDWICH.
I know there are more you can add to this list! Tell us in the comments the sign in your life that you love your dog more than most people 🙂